  *71463 (-5)
  Re: What the...?

(...) I think the t-rex (?) has Dragon's hands. (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  RCX Power connector

Hi all, If you still want to get a (second) RCX with a power connector, order online from www.legoworldshop.com. Make sure you order the RIS 1.0. Lego will throw in the upgrade to 1.5 in for free, so you still get the same set. I just got mine. I (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Problem with the LDraw Parts Tracker

Hello all, Boys and girs, I'm having a problem with the LDraw Parts Tracker. The link towards the "Tracked Parts" page still works, although only the text part of the page comes up. I don't get the seegreen background I've been used to see there (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Palm Pilot to RCX remote controller

Paul, What you describe as someday is exactly what I am working on. To move the RCX controlling program off the RCX to a more capable machine where a program written in an Object Oriented hi level language (Java) does the actual controlling. I have (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Millennium Falcon close-up! (was: Re: Sorry to spoil it KL, but 2000 catalog posted!)

Maybe the cart with Han's reward? David Simmons <alienbuz@concentric.net> wrote in message news:FKx9x8.5pI@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact