  *71046 (-20)
  povray

Does anyone here have an in-depth knowledge of the Povray source? There is a need to eliminate the time taken by parsing so real-time rendering systems like the Dat Explorer can work on large pov files. One Idea floating around is to save whatever (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Question about my FOTW

Hi all, I was in a Wal-Mart today (the one I generally go to) and found a Time Twister set that I had not seen in this store before. I scanned it and it came up $2.00. Now, I didn't really want it, but at that price, I had to get it. The question (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LEGO matchmaking (was: Re: Movie list)

(...) Are we talking real or the lego statue type? :) Mark L (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  MA #12 - Instant Sale

MA12 INSTANT SALE ---...--- The instant sale on all "open" lots begins today at noon (PDT). Any lot that has not received a bid will be sold to the first person who places a bid on that item. See (URL) for a list of all lots with no bids. (A lot of (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: White text on webpages considered harmful or safe? (was: Re: Blind to icons)

(...) I was thinking of the body bgcolor. I haddn't thought of the table bgcolor situation. KL (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

  LEGO matchmaking (was: Re: Movie list)

(...) It's rare, but it has happened. --Todd (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Palm Pilot to RCX remote controller

Hi, My issue was that I have an older Palm without the built in IR! Robert Eddings has played with the built-in IR though, and may have more insight. Robert? Mike Farrukh S. Najmi <najmi@east.sun.com> wrote in message news:FKvsDt.9H0@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Train auc: 7866 for $60, more!

Still some pretty good deals, according to recent auctions (e.g., a 7866 in worse shape than mine recently went for $75--this one's at $60!). Advances will start late this week, so get your bids in! Welcome to Alan's First Train Auction! This (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Stallman mentions Lego in newspaper article

(...) Well, everything the reporter got out of RMS may have been to silly and annoying to print. The last time I heard him interviewed (at length) on the radio, his big point was that it's wrong to make and sell copyrighted software. So whenever the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

  Re: Hehe, check out: "Burp adventure" -a 2000 lego set

Yes, I got quite a few chuckles out of this picture when I showed it to various members at my workplace. Not only that, I got to explain why it is so funny! I guess not everyone is as educated on juniorization as most AFOL'S! Scott S. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  New newsgroup lugnet.cad.ray for LEGO ray-tracing

A new newsgroup lugnet.cad.ray has just been created. CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== -> lugnet.cad.ray (group): Ray-Tracing as it applies to LEGO: software tools and libraries; tips & techniques; in-depth technical discussions about element modeling, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.cad.ray )------

Welcome to lugnet.cad.ray, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.cad.ray (group): Ray-Tracing as it applies to LEGO: software tools and libraries; tips & techniques; in-depth technical discussions about element modeling, animation, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Different Idea over CastleDastville

Hi Jonathan, (...) avalable Why not simply put them into the MPD, too. So you get them in all cases. (...) OK, I will take a look at some clouds and hills for POV, in the meantime. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  A shirt with the classic space logo on!

I recall a disscussion about this here, and now I´ve found a picture of a Classic Space shirt: (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Hehe, check out: "Burp adventure" -a 2000 lego set

Check this out: (URL) A picture of one of the newest 2000 sets! Check out the box number and the age note, you´ll find some i teresting stuff... I love it! :-) --Tobias (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Making Fake Pieces?

Technic beams mixed with regular bricks CAN actually support quite alot of wight. My last model was 5-6 feet long using a solid frame of technic beams and basic bricks. My current model is almost 8 feet long. Take a look here: (URL) my last ship. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  URL typo (was Re: Scout secrets revealed)

That URL should be: (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Re: Ohio get together??

Troy, Since you were so kind as to offer your place for a Lego get-together, could you pick a date that would be convenient for you? Or several dates, and put them up for a vote? I'd like to come, and could bring some refreshments, or a very small (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cin, lugnet.general)

  Re: new space craft rendering

(...) Let Me Know What You Think. --Tobias (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact