  *70799 (-5)
  old 4,5v trainaccessories for trade

I am looking for 12v things from the 80`s. Red 12v trainmotor Red,black and large red wheelsets Black and grey 28x6 wagonplates Magnetic couplings 7862 decoupler Red boogie plates All thats have to do with trains from the grey era. I have for trade: (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 8001 Battle Droid IS available online

Lawrence Wilkes <lawrence_wilkes@msn.com> wrote in message news:FKttoq.K07@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) I have seen this set (8437, I think?) for £9.99 in Woolies, (in Fleet (Hampshire) at least) -- Colin numbersix@freshfroot...erve.co.uk (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Ben's LEGO 4449 Daylight train.

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek writes: <snip> (...) There is a sliding joint between the forward pivot in front of the drive wheels that translates forward and back relative to the leading truck. Thus, when the train goes around curves, the joint (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Better sets for adults

(...) Well, there are about 2,000 elements that people can't agree on a name for. And there are about 3,000 sets, each with a different mix of elements and average about 120 pieces each. I am working on a program that will allow people to work (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Update 9906?

[ XFUT lugnet.cad ] Adam Howard asked when the next parts update will show up. Terry has been much too busy lately, to work on the parts update (or play with LEGO for that matter), so he has handed the task of preparing the parts updates over to (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact