  *70726 (-5)
  Re: Pirate Wackos

Tony Priestman wrote in message ... (...) Sheep? That would be a joke about New Zealanders, no? Richard Still baldly going... Speak to the Governor at (URL) pi++ is,ia-]++ AD++ NI+ TO---- S+ LS- A+ LM- YB66m :-) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: In Ottawa next week

(...) it seems the .ca groups are not all that active.... so I'm posting to .general to see if anyone might be from the area but not actively watching the .ca groups. Love to meet some fans I've not met before!! ++lar (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Items for sale

Hello Benjamin, I would be interested in getting the metal conductor rails. I have no need for the Transformer though, as i alredy have two. Im guessing postage shouldn't be too much for just the rails, they're sturdy things so they dont require (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact