  *70606 (-5)
  Lego TV

I am spending a few hours building the new supercar (8448) and I turned on the robot cam to watch (its Lego TV!). I am still testing the live robot cam so check it out and help me test the connection and setup at (URL) Thompson (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Is Jambalaya a dismal failure?

(...) Hey! I posted when I had the drab box and sent it on, and one of the General boxes, can't remember which. I didn't post details of what went in and out, but I did mention a few highlights. Kevin (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Controlling LEGO-robots through the Internet

<<we're on the lookout for people who have some experience with "web-controlled" robots>> Thomas, Have you looked at the red rover project? You can build a rover, create a Mars-scape, and explore! Or, control someone else's rover over the Internet (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Ben's LEGO 4449 Daylight train.

Very impressive. I especially like the design of the drive under the engine. Thanks for posting your work. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) Fleskes <benfleskes@msn.com> wrote in message news:FKrKEC.LG7@lugnet.com... (...) really (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Stallman mentions Lego in newspaper article

I read the following article in the paper today: (URL) on moral high ground November 06 1999 I draw your attention to Richard Stallman's comments on Lego. However, I did find the article to be rather idiotic and unpleasant, confirming my view of (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact