  *70503 (-10)
  Re: Color & Classic Space

(...) each (...) I just always thought red/blue was for the men and white/yellow for the women. But my dark age began before I had many blue or yellow. As for status, naturally the men outranked the women! I sure didn't want my little sister bossing (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Color & Classic Space

(...) I use Aquazone figs in my Space universe as Heavy Troopers. They have the capability to add on weapons to their suits. These suits are equipped with thrusters and short jump warp capability (boy do I have too much time on my hands). White and (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Color & Classic Space

As a kid I ranked and organized my figures in a similar way. Futron minifigs were the elite or commanders of the color represented. Yellow = enlisted personel, grunts, mechanics, infantry, low skill jobs ( I had too many yellows) Blue = engineers, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Datsville - clothing store

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Calvin Walton writes: Excellent. I like the hanging torso. -John Van (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: MindGame

"Marco Beri" <marcob@equalis.it> wrote in message news:382595d1.684702...net.com... (...) No limits, please...... Ciao Carlo (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Rerelease of old Lego sets

I had an idea that would be very cool. If we can get the Lego group to release some of the older Lego stuff as a limited edition series, such as a new one every month, that'd be cool. I want a ton of out-of-print space legos that have been gone 6 (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Uploading NQC programs to legomindstorms.com personal pages

John VanZwieten <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote in message news:FKqG9J.J4J@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) At Mindfest Russ and many other LEGO folks showed a genuine interest for what goes on in this list. I'm glad to see they have turned off (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How to communicate sensor value changes to RCX Tower

Farrukh S. Najmi <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:3822F0C7.A06551...sun.com... (...) I doubt you can beat just polling it to death. Anything else might be a little more efficient, but will probably introduce delay and complexity. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: My Lego Obsession & Philosophy

(...) LOL! That's hilarious. You should make it a license plate-ish sticker and then I'm sure others would be interested in them too for their own vacuum cleaners. You could have a hot seller here.. -Tim (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ohio get together??

OK, so we talked about, we even set some dates for a possible meeting and Troy was nice enough to volunteer his place up near Cleveland for us to get together. So when is it going to be????? Jodi (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cin, lugnet.general)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact