  *70117 (-10)
  Uploading NQC programs to legomindstorms.com personal pages

Folks, It's now possible to upload NQC programs to personal pages without having to change the file name suffix. We'll soon add new functionality to the search engine so that you can search for all uploaded NQC programs. Enjoy. Russ LEGO MINDSTORMS (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: train track

It might be even the old 4.5v track, forgot to say that too, it never had metal to begin with again tia S. Grinnell wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Mike's Train and Launch Command Auction Update 16

For those who have finished bidding and are ready to send payment, please email me with your address and preferred class of shipping (I will be using USPS), and I will tell you how much it will be. 1. This is a Once, Twice, Sold auction. 2. To bid (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: train track

(...) well it is 12 volt abd it is not... if u would like to make a 12-v train ride u need the mid-parts too... Its worth what a mad-man would like to pay.... i bid $5 (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!

(...) AucZILLA lot for Steve, but somehow free chondricthyes (cartiliginous fishes, which includes all but Mr. Octopus) seems a bit too generous. Maybe a nominal fee...? ;) (And is he still doing that Pirate game? It sounded like a heck of a lot of (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Castle sets for sale, Promos, more

I have nearly every different Castle Lego set produced for sale on my webpage. I have most used and complete, and some new, never opened. I am open to trade offers, and can accept credit card purchases. International trades/sales are welcome. Use (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  train track

i do not know if this was 9volt or 12volt track, it is just plastic, no metal take a look at it and help me figure its worth (URL) Grinnell (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FOTW Knight Lords Castle parted out

Hi all, I just came back from a short shopping trip and found a deal of the week. So I am offering some of it to you all if you want. There were about 6 more sets makeing a total of 7. The price $39.99 each set. I was wondering if there are enough (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Top Ten Toys on A&E

Steve Bliss skrev i meddelandet <3821a7fd.181886445@...et.com>... (...) the (...) Meccano isn't really Meccano any longer - the UK company went broke(?), and the product was sold to a *French* company. As far as I've seen, they have gone into making (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  LEGO Research, HELP!

Greetings, I'm attempting to prepare a speech on how LEGO toys are great as far as versatility in play and educational purposes. I'm having difficulties locating substantive resources to back my claims. If anyone can provide info pr just point me in (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 5 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact