  *70069 (-5)
  Thoughts on McPromo Sets

I have collected McPromo sets #1, #2, #3, and #4 so far and here a couple of thoughts - YMMV. I like #1 the best as I think it contains the most useful bricks and also has the largest number (18) of the first four sets. I also like #3 but really (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Wild West ?!

(...) Well, here in the US, the Wild West sets have just sat on the shelves! Nobody's been buying them (same with Insectoids and UFO), and a lot of stores have been putting them on sale to try and get them out... I'm guessing that overall they (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) a (...) Oh gawd - there's a lugnet.admin.general and a lugnet.general. Whatever. Please tell me *you* are teasing! Bruce (I'm teasing...*this* time) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Wild West ?!

Hey everybody, Gotta Question... Does anyone know why the wild-west series have been cancelled...? I Know people in Europe rather loved it...I hoped that it would become a complete theme with stations, farms and at least a saloon.... Does anyone (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Site--Comments?

One comment: rainbow-colored text is irritating and difficult to read. IMHO, it's better to stick with one color for text and another for links. -John Van David Pfeffer <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:NCBBLOCOMLLOOAB...Nik.com... (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact