  *70020 (-10)
  Re: Recent high news traffic!

Carbon 60 <carbon60@bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:FKn330.Kty@lugnet.com... (...) table: (...) Yes, the UK is where its at... Huw (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Legoland Fireworks

(...) those (...) I'll look out for you then! Huw (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!

(...) Not yet :) Timbo (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Palm Pilot to RCX remote controller

Todd Lehman writes: [snip] > 3. Vadim Strizhevsky's & Owen Stenseth's RCXLib (not sure of the > current status) > > Sad to say, but it is more or less dead. No effort or coding for it has been done since, oh probably New Years time. Both Owen and (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!

(...) But do you have 60 ships to use up all those octopi? (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego event in Glasgow

(...) Bah! I finally stumbled in today and they had run out! It was limited to 40 apparently, the assistent said that they didn't want any more kids than that running around :) She did however say that I was welcome to come along, which was nice, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

I thought the whole thing was suffering from topic drift and I had stopped answering on the parts I thought were drifting (TV = Movie). That's why I thought Todd shunted it over to general (which I don't read). I don't have a big problem with that (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: Trading Lego

Well, that answers none questions! (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  How about a Dat explorer for ships, cars, etc.

Kevin L., Have you considered doing something similar to Dat Explorer, but for viewing smaller, vehicle creations? For example, you could take Travis' Mech and allow the viewer to view the model from different angles. You'd probably want a different (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) This is the first post that made me laugh all day. Thanks for the levity Tom. Mark L (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

Skipped 4 messages in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact