  *69938 (-10)
  RE: New pbForth 1.1.0

(...) Thanks! How does it work for you? I'll put in some release notes on the website in a few days. (...) I took the sources out for now until I can really clean them up. If you REALLY need them, I can email them to you. Next on the block is (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: Big brother IS watching you!

(...) Classic (...) well! :) (...) I (...) them (...) Yeah, if we get to choose, lets have ancient Greece, the Addams family, Dinosaurs with cave and volcano base plates, and hordes of cave dwellers weird plant life, hey that would be great, just (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  LegOS 0.2.1

Okay.. Aparently I've bitten off more than I can chew again. I've tried to use the cygwin 20beta1 install with legOS 0.2.1 and It not working.. I put the paths properly in, and it seems to kinda work. but make and all the others spit out errors like (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Something I just noticed about the B-Wing catalog scan

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but I was just looking over the scans for the 2000 Star Wars sets and noticed something interesting in the text for 7180 B-Wing at Rebel Control Center. (URL) last sentance reads "But you can improve on (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Big brother IS watching you!

Cool! Hey LEGO (TLG) (LG) etc. I would love to see a continuation of the Classic Space / Futuron themes! :) Well, why not? How about a Star Trek one as well! :) :) Scott S. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Big brother IS watching you!

Hi all Just thought you may be interested in the following: I was speaking to someone at Lego Australia today, she was telling me that castle's were available for 2000, which I had to inform her I already knew. (and before you ask, no she didn't (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 8880 from DYA: COUNTDOWN !!!

Hi Richard, To summarize, I represent a company which has his website and his secured payment system. I have no relationship with e-bay. I send mails on R.T.L. and Lugnet, because I simply know these legofans newsgroups: that's all ! I have no (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Get togethers

James Beerman wrote in message ... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Weekends don't work well for me either. To much othher stuff going on. One idea I kicked around with Frank was maybe doing a weeknight get together out in RTP. We could probably use the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur)

  Re: Legofest

(...) Ciao a tutti Sono rientrato (finalmente) dalla mia trasferta a Chicago e a parte un po' di sonno arretrato e' andato tutto bene. Ho perfino trovato il tempo di fare un po' di Lego-shopping in un negozio dove vendevano tutto il lego a -20% dal (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: DAT to DXF

Jaco van der Molen (Sjaacko) wrote ... (...) (URL) lacks a link to 3DWin: (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact