  *69179 (-10)
  (canceled)

  Re: Chicago Legofest

(...) That sounds great! I'll definitely come out for the Mindstorms convention, so a Legofest does sound in order. I could *try* to get my house for a *small* event on Friday or Saturday night (there's a Holiday Inn in the area, and John you have (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)

  a solicitation?

(URL) me that isn't a solicitation for people to email this guy and buy more copies of his wares... Now, I am not the kind of guy who turns in bidders to eBay on TOS violations but this inconsistent enforcement does get me kind of steamed. PS, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

Is it just me, or does that eskimo dude look like... KENNY! Think about it... We all know minifigs are kind of stocky. So is Cartman and everyone else on that misbegotten show How long before we see some pics of that fig: - under the wheels of some (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: How to McDonald's Sets Cheaper!

Here in Knoxville the Happy meals are $1.59 without a drink (plain Hamburger) - the same price for just the toy; however... Afriend I have scouting for me in Huntsville, AL gets 2 sets and a large drink for $2.73 - 0.99 for the drink, 0.49 each set (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  instruction scans on McDonald's web site

McDonald's has the instructions for the 8 new happy meal promo sets on its web site: (URL) Tim Buchheim (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Cat by the tail!

(URL) has several "kits" that are designed for classrooms. The RIS can be purchased in bulk (4 Mindstorms bricks) plus 1600 other pieces. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.edu)

  Re: SW9 model

Wow! Larry is making cad models! :) I had the same exact (as far as I can tell) problem. Saw the whole thing in MLCAD, but not with LDLite. So it isn't just you... John Matthews Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Time available during 1 kHz system interrupt?

Hi Greg, It all depends. Various features of the HB can be turned on and off to change the amount of work done in the main ISR. By default the code uses 300ms to execute. The file lib_hb.c provides the following: /***...***/ /*** System Interrupt (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact