  *68392 (-10)
  Re: We need to get together!

(...) The Knoxville club for Lego-friends ... I am beginning to think that we might actually have enough people to begin something on that note. That would be kind fun to organize something in the future - on a lower scale for now - and get together (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tn.knx)

  Re: 4 EXPLORIENS Lego space lots on ebay (1 Dutch)

There is a mistake in this post. See my next one. (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  3 EXPLORIENS Lego space lots on ebay (1 Dutch)

LEGO EXPLORIENS COLLECTION (Space) (URL) MISB 1996 6982 Explorien Starship Lego (Dutch) (URL) MISB 1996 6982 Explorien Starship Lego (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  (canceled)

  Re: We need to get together!

I must admit I am bery new to this Newsgroup thing - and new to the Knoxville area - moved here in July of this year. I came from Atlanta - where the Lego clubs were online with others around the world. I hope that I could join in if there ever was (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tn.knx)

  Has anyone ldrawn any of the aquazone sets?

I am thinking about doing some and I do not want to do any that have already been done. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Wanted Technic Kabaya

Hello All I would like to get the following Technic Kabaya sets 3000 3001 3003 3005 All help is good, will use Larry's factoring service or we can work out a trade Check out my big sell of Space, castle and more sets on my website -- Please reply on (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.jp)

  Re: New Web Page

Felix Greco wrote in message ... (...) creations. (...) Awesome. These absolutely rock. Pirate ship with a skull motif built into the hull - beautiful concept! And this guy knows how to use pieces too. Look at what he's done with the space wings (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  LegOS newbie wants more info.

Hi everyone. I just got my Robotics Invention System 2 weeks ago and decided to not even try the Lego software. I also just got the O'Reilly book in the mail. I have been able to compile LegOS 0.2.0a and download firmare & demo programs. Can someone (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: mindstrorms in Nederland

Eric Brok wrote in message ... (...) Ik heb inmiddels begrepen dat de oude Mindstorms-dozen (1.0 dus) nog te krijgen zijn bij www.legoworldshop.com in combinatie met een upgrade-kit naar 1.5. Dit voor dezelfde prijs als de complete 1.5. Hierbij zit (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact