  *68329 (-5)
  Re: "Improved" Web site!

(...) Hey, don't forget about JVZ II -- he managed to score at least 10, maybe 20, grey 2x2 convex-corner sloped bricks...I was drooooling at the sight of that! Me, I built a "Timmy launcher" and came home with an fair supply of dark gray 2xN (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MindFest coverage

Jonathan Knudsen <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message (...) I was so busy I didn't get a chance to take many photos. Sorry I missed one of you Johathan (the god of Mindstorms books). For those that want a look: (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: "Improved" Web site!

(...) Finally someone with the guts to let everyone know about the LEGO free for all. Man was that fun. I think the two big winners were Bram and Dave. I did pretty well myself I did not count every piece before I sorted everything but I would guess (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Utah Legomaniacs group name voting

(...) I prolly don't count (see my last post in the nominations thread) but I like Waffle...I mean WAFOL ^_^ Kya (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc)

  Re: Utah Legomaniacs group name nominations

(...) I'm currently in the Houston area (after leaving the SLC area), and I don't think the world revolves around Houston. I can't say I'd be horribly bothered if a hurricane took the Houston area off the face of the planet, along with another city (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact