  *67641 (-5)
  Re: Dutch Auction Experiences

Scott-A wrote in message ... (...) ended (...) You should get a feedback point from each person who bought a Supercar (whether they will all leave feedback or not is something else). Dutch auctions have their drawbacks, but, all in all, they are (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: High praise for TLG after seeing 4288 bucket for first time

They actually did that a few years ago. The FreeStyle 'big red bucket' 4128 came with a dark gray brick seperator. This bucket has several macaroni bricks, two yellow baseplates, six of the large fence pieces and some other interesting parts. Oh, it (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: High praise for TLG after seeing 4288 bucket for first time

(...) This (...) already (...) Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote in article (...) Thanks for the very kind offer. I have several already, in both green and silver. :) I was really thinking of the kid who gets this bucket and doesn't yet have (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: fast firmware downloader

(...) If there's interest in a stand-alone firmware downloader running on the Mac, please let me know. I can certainly add the approriate quad-speed stuff into NQC, and can also make a stand-alone version if Mac users are using pbFORTH or something (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  motor current trick

I've got a great R/C track vehicle that I want to use as a robot chassis, problem is the 1 Amp motors. I was going to use Kam's suggestion, but then I saw the Sonar schematics. I noticed that the sonar schematics have power coming from the motor (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact