  *67343 (-5)
  Eltec 442 Pyroelectric Sensor

Hi, I purchased an Eltec 442-3 Pyroelectric Sensor from acroname. I know pin 1 is V+ 5V but I don't know how I should connect pin 2,3,4 to my handy bord/expansion board. I want to use the sensor for detecting people and/or candles. How do I connect (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Updated web pages, Metroliner Monorails Pics

(...) website b/c it is against my company's acceptable use policy. The policy basically prevents looking at porn. I guess I'll have to look at it from home. (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bluewater offers

Scott-A wrote in message ... (...) Is it worth joining this? Or can I get information better via www.lego.com & Lugnet? Scott A (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: fried memory

it might not be permanently dead, but if it's not, it's not working. one (or more) of the outputs of these two chips is probably shorted to ground or shorted to +5v. the chips get hot when they try to drive this output to a state other than the one (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Windows 2000 (fwd)

(...) I'm working on W2K compatibility, though for my day job. RC 2 has been dropped and RC 3 is not expected out until sometime in late Oct., more likely Mid. Nov. RC 3 is usualy the last release cadidate that goes out before the last beta. At this (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact