  *571921 (-10)
  Re: "Dither" colors in patterned/sticker parts

(...) I would go for this option. I'm not a fan of allowing RGB values in official part files, I'd rather keep it to color codes. However, if there could be a standard for texture mapping patterns & stickers (and parts made by mixing multiple colors (...) (15 years ago, 9-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Re: "Dither" colors in patterned/sticker parts

(...) I hadn't thought about this, but I kinda like the idea. The original LDRAW defined values for all color codes, and some of the newer codes were assigned because they are a variation/change from existing colors. The downside of this idea is (...) (15 years ago, 9-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Re: German and Italian language add-on for MLCad 3.30 available

"Marco Tagliaferri" <mtagl@web.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:KxKBDq.o9F@lugnet.com... (...) Hallo Willy, Marco, ich habe das gleiche Problem mit der deutschen DLL. Gruß Bernd (15 years ago, 9-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: BBC Tech Know: The dreams that bricks are made of

(...) Very nice! I especially like the LDraw bits, good stuff from Chris Dee. (...) Be sure to watch the video -- there's a neat bit at the end about how they used LEGO for a conceptual model of the Falkirk Wheel, not included in the text. Steve (15 years ago, 9-Feb-10, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: "Dither" colors in patterned/sticker parts

Hello, "Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@REMOVEgmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:KxEAq2.86J@lugnet.com... (...) I used dithered colors in the "Flag 2x2 with Goblets and Grapes" (2335p40). So in this case no other color would match the silver or gold color (...) (15 years ago, 9-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Multiple Rare NIB Sets on eBay (Technic Shuttle, Maersk Truck, etc.)

I have just listed eleven unopened, new in box sets on eBay. Bidding starts at only $0.01 and all but one has a reserve. Please take a look, feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and bid generously. :-) I will combine shipping charges (...) (15 years ago, 9-Feb-10, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: LPub 4.0.0.4 CLEAR / BUFEXCHG issue

(...) Not yet, although I've seen you can do it. Trying to get the basic instructions and BOM made, then I'll look at all the wizzy extras (like cover pages) LPub 4 is very productive - (URL) - not bad seeing as I only started the layouts last Wed (...) (15 years ago, 9-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad)

  French language add-on for MLCad 3.30 available

Hi folks, I upgraded the French language add-on for MLCad version 3.30. You'll find the .zip-files along with a tutorial for how to change the language interface here: (URL) Regards. Marc Klein (15 years ago, 9-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  BBC Tech Know: The dreams that bricks are made of

Posted on BBC website on Thursday, 4 February 2010. Tech Know: The dreams that bricks are made of Look at a LEGO brick and what do you see? A studded, brightly coloured block. Perhaps you remember them from your childhood. Perhaps that brick was (...) (15 years ago, 9-Feb-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO® Signs 3-Year Deal With Unity Technologies

LEGO® Signs 3-Year Deal With Unity Technologies Unity Technologies announced today that it had signed a three-year deal with the LEGO Group, according to which the plastic brick company will standardize on Unity-authored materials for 3D content on (...) (15 years ago, 9-Feb-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.games, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact