  *567191 (-20)
  Re: Little White Thing

(...) Yeah, could need one. BTW, what is that trans-blue part from? Maybe, I could get both at once :-) (...) Marco (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  How to have geometry locked

Hello, I would like to import geometry in MLCAD and using it as reference then it should be locked and unselectable. Importing an external DAT file, it has read as several triangles and also if I gruop them in a single element is very heavy to work: (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

(...) I've gotta agree with that question: I loved the fact that the old one can turn 360 degrees and have used that option to make it do some fun and screwy things. In fact, you can use it like one of those mechanical timer outlet things, like one (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  dark grren crocodile and german TEE train PF

Hello all! I have been playing around with some power functions ideas and here are the results: Link once moderated: (URL) deep links: (URL) has been a very nice challenge to make the trains look good while containing all the PF stuff :-) The (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

I have a related question: Why did LEGO add a permanent post to the new switch? The old polarity switch could turn 360 degrees if you didn't add a post, but the new one only turns as far as its built-in post allows. I will grant that I've never (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  NELUG to display at the 1st Annual Westside Model Train Show

The New England LEGO Users Group (NELUG) will have a small display this weekend at the 1st Annual Westside Model Train Show in West Springfield, MA. The show is Saturday, February 28th from 10am to 4pm at the West Springfield Middle School, located (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt)

  Robot podcast interviews

***Apologies for multiple postings*** Dear Colleagues, I hope you will find this robotics podcast interesting and useful: (URL) podcast interviews are intended as a top-quality information resource for robotics. They target a general technically (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

(...) You can see the schematics for the PF lights on Philo's page, to be more precise, here: (URL) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

(...) And the winner is...... C!!!! I put my meter on the outside poles and got nothing. open. I put my meter on the inside poles and found 9M ohms in one direction but 6M in the other ? This means the lights[1] use the same source as the IR (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Little White Thing

(...) (3 URLs) The L?T's. (...) Jinks! I found another blue one! But I don't think I will make another LBT. However, I would like to get one of these (you need one too): [LEGOSet 3540] (...) Eric (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  LEGO, well, Bionicle on The Sarah Connor Chronicles

I can't tell one Bionicle from another, but a bunch of them were featured on the re-premiere two weeks back. Alas, I find the subplot in which they appear to be somewhat tiresome, but who am I to quibble. "John Henry," the the reconfigured (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Little White Thing

(...) Thanks! The idea was to just put together a couple of parts I had in mind that I figured would look good together. That was enough to get started. (URL) face sheild and Hockey player helmut.>> (URL) is my Jedi Mind Trick to get you to build.>> (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: $149.99 Pick A Brick Box @ Bel Square

Very nice job packing the bricks in there! Unfortunately, the LEGO stores do not give any discount for reusing the cardboard boxes like they do with the cups. David (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Brickworld - Esther Walner Memorial

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The Brickworld Team is sad to report the passing of Esther Walner. Esther served as Brickworld's newbie and FFOL coordinator. We send our deepest condolences to Esther's family. Esther's smile and enthusiasm (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

  $149.99 Pick A Brick Box @ Bel Square.

Today, I bought a PaB Box for 149.99 ($163.48 after tax), and filled it with 3423 1x4 and 1x2 bricks, the equivalent of a block built of bricks 25w. x 26l. x 21h. I posted pix to Flickr: (URL) my question is, do I get a refill discount if I bring (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: (#2 Event Photos) Engineers Week - Liberty Science Center - 2/21/09

(...) That comic is a RATTC. If only it came in old grey. Tim (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.events, FTX)

  familiarize me with Portland?

Hi All, I am attending Brickfest this year and as wondering if there was anyone interested in showing a Portland-first-time-visitor around the city? At NMRA in Detroit, Matt Doyle and Jim Garrett were kind enough to take an hour or two to show a (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: ldraw.ini location

Orion Pobursky wrote: <snip> (...) I didn't know about this file ether, there is no info about it on ldraw.org as far I could find. Because of this I haven't used it for LD4DStudio. But it seems very useful although some standards would be nice to (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

"Eric Albrecht" <blakbird11.nospam@comcast.net> wrote in message news:KFJ3nK.5vB@lugnet.com... (...) I would have thought either: A) The LEDs are using the outer two contacts which are biased one direction and have to be turned off at the battery (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

(...) This leads me to a question. PF uses 4 wires instead of 2, and it is my understanding that the pole reverser only switches two of these and the other 2 remain powered. Could the LEDs then be made to stay on with the Pole Reverser in the middle (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact