  *567180 (-10)
  LEGO, well, Bionicle on The Sarah Connor Chronicles

I can't tell one Bionicle from another, but a bunch of them were featured on the re-premiere two weeks back. Alas, I find the subplot in which they appear to be somewhat tiresome, but who am I to quibble. "John Henry," the the reconfigured (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Little White Thing

(...) Thanks! The idea was to just put together a couple of parts I had in mind that I figured would look good together. That was enough to get started. (URL) face sheild and Hockey player helmut.>> (URL) is my Jedi Mind Trick to get you to build.>> (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: $149.99 Pick A Brick Box @ Bel Square

Very nice job packing the bricks in there! Unfortunately, the LEGO stores do not give any discount for reusing the cardboard boxes like they do with the cups. David (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Brickworld - Esther Walner Memorial

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The Brickworld Team is sad to report the passing of Esther Walner. Esther served as Brickworld's newbie and FFOL coordinator. We send our deepest condolences to Esther's family. Esther's smile and enthusiasm (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

  $149.99 Pick A Brick Box @ Bel Square.

Today, I bought a PaB Box for 149.99 ($163.48 after tax), and filled it with 3423 1x4 and 1x2 bricks, the equivalent of a block built of bricks 25w. x 26l. x 21h. I posted pix to Flickr: (URL) my question is, do I get a refill discount if I bring (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: (#2 Event Photos) Engineers Week - Liberty Science Center - 2/21/09

(...) That comic is a RATTC. If only it came in old grey. Tim (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.events, FTX)

  familiarize me with Portland?

Hi All, I am attending Brickfest this year and as wondering if there was anyone interested in showing a Portland-first-time-visitor around the city? At NMRA in Detroit, Matt Doyle and Jim Garrett were kind enough to take an hour or two to show a (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: ldraw.ini location

Orion Pobursky wrote: <snip> (...) I didn't know about this file ether, there is no info about it on ldraw.org as far I could find. Because of this I haven't used it for LD4DStudio. But it seems very useful although some standards would be nice to (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

"Eric Albrecht" <blakbird11.nospam@comcast.net> wrote in message news:KFJ3nK.5vB@lugnet.com... (...) I would have thought either: A) The LEDs are using the outer two contacts which are biased one direction and have to be turned off at the battery (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

(...) This leads me to a question. PF uses 4 wires instead of 2, and it is my understanding that the pole reverser only switches two of these and the other 2 remain powered. Could the LEDs then be made to stay on with the Pole Reverser in the middle (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact