  *564380 (-10)
  Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO

"Purple Dave" <purple_daveAThotmailDOTcom> wrote in message news:K7CvLF.3no@lugnet.com... [ .... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I had breakfast with Jake one time when I was in Dallas (probably 4-5 years ago) and he told me the story of (...) (16 years ago, 18-Sep-08, to lugnet.general)

  Brickmania Custom Kits Again? Which Ones?

There's been a lot of renewed interest in my customs model kits and I've actually been considering to crank up the old production lines. I have no intention of bringing back any of my old, out-of-production kits, but all new kits from scratch. I (...) (16 years ago, 18-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: LDconfig.ldr - missing colors

(...) I have been waiting to hear from someone on this. The issues left to be worked (as I remember them anyway): 1) compile all of the colors into one file (LDConfig.ldr) 2) work out the LDRAW color IDs as best as possible and get the steer co to (...) (16 years ago, 18-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO

(...) Actually, it's not a recent trend - it's a rediscovered trend. Look at the 39x Hobby Model sets from 1975 & 1976. They were clearly aimed at adults. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (16 years ago, 18-Sep-08, to lugnet.general)

  Coagulations to A Very Talented First Lego League Competitor.

(URL) (16 years ago, 18-Sep-08, to lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.general)

  Re: Dirty Brickster at BrickCon 2008

(...) Good ol dirty brickster. I never miss it. And I know this if off topic, but was a draft set ever chosen for the con? (16 years ago, 18-Sep-08, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Re: LDraw.org's position on the copyright of rendered images

(...) Thank you Willy and the SteerCo for answering the question with this clear and eminently reasonable response. For reference, here is my original question: (URL) (16 years ago, 18-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO

(...) Honestly, my impression of the Lego hobbyist community is that there was a boom in growth of AFOL purchasing around 1998-2000. My honest-to-god guess is that AFOLs weren't worth marketing to back in, say, 1992, but we WERE worth marketing to (...) (16 years ago, 18-Sep-08, to lugnet.general)

  SR 3D Builder 0.3.2.1 Released

New version of my CAD application has just been released as always you can find it at (URL) building Sergio (16 years ago, 18-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  TRU regular price SW plus poster

One page of LEGO in the TRU flyer good from Saturday September 20th to Friday September 26th. A bunch of SW sets, all at regular price. "FREE limited edition LEGO Clone Wars poster when you spend $50 or more on LEGO Star Wars items. Not available (...) (16 years ago, 18-Sep-08, to lugnet.loc.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact