  *563951 (-5)
  Re: A simple rollercoaster...

(...) That's what my son says too, but that will need a larger room than I have at home! I'm putting my hopes in a Lego fest which we will try to organize here in Sweden this autumn. I thought we should try to build something big together, that's (...) (16 years ago, 30-Aug-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Gronlif’s Magic Forest

(...) Oh, I've read all the Asterix albums, and we do have megalith tombs in Sweden too, it's just that my brain didn't see it as that :-) I still want your model! When will it be available from Lego? :-) (16 years ago, 30-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Jets, Props, and Choppers: Alternate Models with Instructions

(...) terrific models and top-notch, professional-grade instructions (as always), jim!! my favorites are 'lamprey', 'bi-plane' and the red fighter-jet alternate for the 4955 big rig (c'mon and give that sucker a name!). keep up the awesome work!! (...) (16 years ago, 30-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  LPub4.0.0.1 available

Hi gang, LPub4.0.0.1 is now available here: (URL) There are many bug fixes (especially LPub metacommands being put in the wrong place). My thanks to those whom fed me bug reports. Geoff, please try this new version. I'm pretty sure I've fixed the (...) (16 years ago, 30-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad) !

  Re: LDconfig.ldr - missing colors

"Willy Tschager" <willy.tschager@tin.it> wrote in message news:K6D96D.Ews@lugnet.com... (...) I don't know about the whole color thing but your post makes me think of an interesting point. Just how exactly is LDRAW supposed to handle displaying the (...) (16 years ago, 30-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact