  *563510 (-20)
  Re: Gatchaman/"Battle of the Planets" minifigs

"Gary Thomas" <thomas@kahuna.sdsu.edu> wrote in message news:K5BGy8.AAE@lugnet.com... (...) Very nice minifigs indeed. (...) (URL) already did some of them!! ;-) Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Bricks for Brains Big Announcement

(...) And, at least from my experience, *everybody* has a very good time at BrickBash. Congratulations Duane on this! It's great news. (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.edu)

  Re: Bricks for Brains Big Announcement

(...) It means next year admission cut in half. Side note to those who don't get the jokes but really have a need to know these things: nobody pockets money from Brick Bash (except the pizza delivery guy), and nobody pays admission for Brick Bash. (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.edu, FTX)

  Re: New Lego Set # 10189 - Taj Mahal

(...) Does look awesome. How do we find out who designed it? (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: Gatchaman/"Battle of the Planets" minifigs

Hey Gary, Great job modifying & painting the Wolfman head! Even more amazing is that you found a perfect use for the Timmy head! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the team! I watched "Battle Of The Planets" when it was broadcast from channel 36 (...) (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: ferie

fabio sali ha scritto: (...) :-)))) Certo, ma se provi ad usare quello nuovo, vedrai che prenderai l'abitudine! Qui non ti senti come come essere a casa da solo, mentre tutti gli altri si divertono nella vicina pizzeria? Giuliano (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: LEGOdometer

(...) I'd love to see what you come up with! however I fear Philo may be right about it being too large. Your mechanism is shorter at 3 studs (2 cogs and a support) my chain precession drive is 4 studs long. Also the precession mechanism needs 9 (...) (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Herding Sheep Over a Minefield...

(...) My thought was "Why is it always the black sheep?" (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés vendredi 8 août 2008

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouvelles brèves ---...--- * Notices alternatives des modèles Technic 2008 * - 8 (...) (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Re: Legoträff i höst (2008)

(...) OK. Tyvärr hittade jag ingen möjlighet att dela på *inmatning* i en kalender utan att vara registrerad på Google. Däremot kan man skicka ut *inbjudningar* till folk som inte har Google Calender, och deras svar droppar (förhoppningsvis) in i (...) (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: ferie

Arghhh...hhh,è che io sono abitutidinario e nn riesco a lasciare facilmente il vecchio ..:-(((( Ciao Fabio "Giuliano" <bgiuliano@mclink.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:K5BMnp.3Iw@lugnet.com... (...) (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: ferie

ciao, io non sono in ferie!. I pochi rimasti sono tutti sul forum non ufficiale (ma ormai frequentatissimo) Cosa ci fai ancora qui? Giuliano fabio sali ha scritto: (...) (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: ferie

(...) ma anche no. maledetta zanzara. è dalle 6 che rompe e mi son dovuto alzare... (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: LEGOdometer

(...) True, but then you're losing the count on some of the distance traveled. I thought of a better option to all of this, though. I can't remember who it was, but someone (don't even ask me to remember who, or where to find this) came up with a (...) (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Bricks for Brains Big Announcement

(...) Congrats! Now, does this mean that when you run BrickBash, you aren't allowed to keep any of the gate proceeds? I mean, seriously, what does happen to all the monies we fork over for admission? I propose that you start divying it up amongst (...) (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.edu, FTX)

  Gatchaman/"Battle of the Planets" minifigs

Hey all, It's been years since I've posted - but wanted to share some space-related minifig work I did a while back. Many of you might remember "Battle of the Planets" cartoon from the 70s, which was the American version of Gatchaman and which I (...) (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: LEGOdometer

This would make a nice article for RailBricks and possibly with some instructions. M (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LEGOdometer

(...) First off, "wow!" A great idea, what sounds to be a very thorough design (and documentation), and an aesthetically pleasing package. A few thoughts, suggestions, and so forth. First, while the videos are impressive, I wonder if the performance (...) (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Bricks for Brains Big Announcement

(...) Thanks! No that's somebody else. I had hoped he would stop using it after I brought it to his attention last year. (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.edu, FTX)

  ferie

Siete tutti in ferie ????? Ciao Fabione (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact