  *561669 (-10)
  Re: Muscle car: 4896 alternate

(...) SNIP (...) Hey Nathanael!!! Holy cow, another awesome alternate! I'm blown away... yet again. I guess I'm going to need to start pestering you for building instructions and/or "exploded-view" pictures again so I can build it myself ;-) -Paul (16 years ago, 28-May-08, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Brickworld Class Registration OPEN

(URL) Brickworld 2008 will feature four 3 hour classes on Thursday, June 19th. You can now sign up for classes at the Brickworld website. To register for a class: 1) You must be registered to attend Brickworld 2) Go to the Thursday, June 19, Program (...) (16 years ago, 28-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  6030 MISB lost in Slovakia

I sold a MISB 6030 LEGO 1984 Catapult set to Ivan Mucha from the Republic of Slovakia on eBay who has the eBay member name bombrak and whose email address is thefly@stonline.sk. Being overconfident and hoping to save the buyer postage, I sent the (...) (16 years ago, 28-May-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: RCX Serial Hardware Hack

"Claude Baumann" <cbaumann@ci.educ.lu> wrote in message news:K1E031.y4@lugnet.com... (...) I was able to retrieve it from archive.org - (URL) . (16 years ago, 28-May-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: You don't know cool...

(...) k' whats with my IE double posting everything???? Dave K (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: You don't know cool...

(...) Well, the Green Monster is a sight better looking (if I do say...) Dave K (...) (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: You don't know cool...

(...) Well, the Green Monster is a sight better looking (if I do say...) Dave K (...) (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  ItLUG LEGO fest di Ballabio: sponsor concorso ragazzi

E' ufficiale: i premi per entrambe le fasce del concorso ragazzi verranno offerti da Bonsaglio S.r.l. di Seregno (MI). (URL) Rosanna e tutto lo staff Bonsaglio per la collaborazione. Marco Chiappa LEGO Ambassador (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Minifigs on eBay, Star Wars, Ninja, Custom

(...) I used to do first class but I've had some bad luck with them ignoring the "hand cancel" notice and tearing them up with the machine and 3 out of 4 people ask for the Priority Mail anyway so I stopped doing first class. (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Valley Forge

Nicely done tree. Thanks for sharing! God Bless, Nathan (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact