  *561450 (-20)
  Re: LEGO Magnet and coupler statement.

(...) i imagine those parts will be redesigned as well. imagine a 2x2 plate with a two plate high cylinder on top. i imagine it will look something like that if they do infact redesign it. on another mildly related note, the redesigned buffers may (...) (16 years ago, 18-May-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO Magnet and coupler statement.

The Natasha ... ah that brings back memories ... The magnet holders in the Natasha are small pieces: (URL) are the ones used in the current trains: (URL) with the trains the magnets were always part of the buffer assembly, so coming up with a (...) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LEGO Magnet and coupler statement.

I think the crux of this notice is the 'magnets in small parts'. So they will keep selling magnets, but the piece that contains the magnet must be above a certain size (standard non-swallowing size, presumably). How small are the magnet-holding (...) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Taj Mahal for an Aussie movie

Take a look at the Taj Mahal MOC being built for filming an Australian movie: (URL) hope some of us can get to meet Arthur when he's in Oz for the movie making. Kerry Proudly a member of LUGnet & Brisbane Lego Train Group (BLTG) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LEGO Stores

(...) In case anybody was wondering about the LEGO® Store in Dubai; it no longer exists! I was just at the Ibn Battuta Mall and sadly enough 29A (a.k.a. the LEGO Store) was boarded up! I almost cried... -Eric Hunter (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.lego)

  LEGO Technic F14A Tomcat

Hi, It has been a long time since I've posted here at lugnet, but I have finally finished my scale model of a F14A Tomcat (thanks to Magnus for giving me deadline :) The model is made from LEGO Technic. It has the following features: - Electric (...) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic) !

  Re: A New LEGOLAND(R) Park opening in Dubai

(...) Here are some bigger pics of the LEGO Burj Dubai tower... (URL) Enjoy! (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Anyone intrested in becoming a local representive for the Lego Ambassador Program

I think someone from our group should at least apply, so unless anyone else wishes to, here goes: Name and age of the nominee. Oliver Giesen , 43 Where is the nominee from? Brampton, Ontario, Canada Which Group does this nominee represent? (...) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: The LEGO Ambassador Nomination thread

Thanks very much, Scott. I'd ask that the following sentence be removed as it's not actually accurate. My contribution to the parts library and software side of LDraw has been very minimal. (...) And once again thank you. Tim (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Taj Mahal

(...) Thanks! I actually stole the reflecting pool from a previous model of the Taj Mahal that I built three years ago. (...) Though my photography skills are lacking, I've improved over previous posts. The yellow effect is a result of a large (...) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.build)

  Re: ItLUG LEGO fest Ballabio: aggiornamenti

Sarò in ferie per la prossima settimana. Vi prego di inoltrare richieste, modifiche e iscrizioni via mail. Dovrei riuscire a rispondervi. Sarò di ritorno sabato 24/5 Grazie Ciao (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: ItLUG LEGO fest Ballabio: aggiornamenti

Sarò in ferie per la prossima settimana. Vi prego di inoltrare richieste, modifiche e iscrizioni via mail. Dovrei riuscire a rispondervi. Sarò di ritorno sabato 24/5 Grazie Ciao (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Nomine LEGO Ambassador per l'anno 2008/2009

A questo punto le candidature sono rimaste solo 3: Cristian Sala, Luca Giannitti e Marco Chiappa. Inviti i candidati a farmi avere al più la loro application con le 3 testimonianze in modo tale che io le possa inoltrare a LEGO. Ricordo che il (...) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Taj Mahal for an Aussie movie

Take a look at the Taj Mahal MOC being built for filming an Australian movie: (URL) hope some of us can get to meet Arthur when he's in Oz for the movie making. Kerry Proudly a member of LUGnet & Brisbane Lego Train Group (BLTG) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Taj Mahal

"Arthur Gugick" <torgugick@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:K0z6Mx.41B@lugnet.com... (...) Wow, that's impressive! I love the reflecting pond! Initially I thought the pond was tiles and you'd used lighting to get them to reflect the real model (...) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.build)

  Re: LEGO Magnet and coupler statement.

(...) magnets. Does that imply that TLG will stop using magnets in other sets? Or will the new train magnets be used more widely. I am thinking of sets like the UCS Imperial Star Destroyer etc that make extensive use of magnets. Kerry Proudly a (...) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Taj Mahal

(...) What a beautiful MOC! It is indeed quite simple and elegant. Good luck with your film career, and please do keep us posted on the film and its release. "Big Daddy" Nelson (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: The LEGO Ambassador Nomination thread

(...) Thank you, Scott. 2 more testimonials (NOT (URL) - sorry) are needed for both Teddy and Tim.... so c'mon LUGNET members! Nelson (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: The LEGO Ambassador Nomination thread

(...) Thank you, David. 2 more nominations are needed. C'mon LUGNET members... Nelson (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Attn: Administrator - request for new shop list

Any chance of adding a list of custom parts/accessories providers to one of the splash pages - folks like BrickArms and BrickForge are who I'm thinking of. I tried emailing the dreamscape address, but the message was rejected because the user email (...) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact