  *560747 (-5)
  Re: New Buffers appear in LDD.

(...) At present, it looks like you can build models using these new buffers, but you cannot yet order them. Such models lead to an "out of stock" message on the LEGO Factory website. This isn't too surprising, given that these parts are not (...) (16 years ago, 23-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Layout

"Janey Cook" <janeyofthejungle@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Jzr0rw.8xK@lugnet.com... (...) Not a big help, but a little nonetheless: You can tweak *some* YouTube videos by adding a little extra info to the end of the url. Try adding "&fmt=18" (...) (16 years ago, 23-Apr-08, to lugnet.build.microscale)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha source on sourceforge.net

(...) Hi Rosco, I've uploaded lpub.vcproj to sourceforge. I brought everything down into a clean directory and it built for me. Kevin (16 years ago, 23-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Neural Network for the NXT

Two of my students created a Neural Network Manager for the NXT. You can receive sensor information from the NXT to a PC. The network is being trained on the PC and the software exports the trained network back to the NXT. There, the NXT can then (...) (16 years ago, 23-Apr-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Lego hits Yahoo front page

(...) Pretty cool, though I'm wondering if the person who wrote the one article thought the Halo LEGO thing was actually serious, and not the April Fool's joke that it clearly is. I've been following the news on both of these games, and while LEGO (...) (16 years ago, 22-Apr-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact