  *558571 (-5)
  Re: 4455 {Hotdog girl}

"Paul Sinasohn" <singlow2@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:JvsGy1.JM8@lugnet.com... (...) Decisions, decisions? Do I take the c-note or the dirty weiner? Other than that, no clue... Rob (17 years ago, 6-Feb-08, to lugnet.general)

  Update on Engineerig with ABS - Liebherr A 314 Litronic

Hi all Just recently I finished work on the latest homepage update for Engineering with ABS. A new model has been added: Liebherr A 314 Litronic Mobile Excavator (URL) Read its story and about all the details on my homepage: (...) (17 years ago, 3-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Re: Scale Modelers Aren't the Only Ones . . .

(...) If the uncoupling is for the switching yard, have you considered an on-loco uncoupling device? It does have it's limitations but at least it can be moved around the layout realistically. See my effort.. (URL) like to build a trackside one too. (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Nuovo set promozionale

(...) Ci sono anche qui (URL) Baldi (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  BricxCC Scripting

BricxCC now has preliminary but fully functional support for compiling and executing PC-based scripts to control your programmable brick (NXT, RCX, Spybot, whatever). These scripts can be edited in BricxCC with syntax highlighting and (coming soon) (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.nntp (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact