  *557987 (-10)
  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

(...) Functioning? (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Long Span Suspension Bridge?

(...) (URL) This bridge> had a main span of 96 studs, and could have been more if I had more room on the end to attach the main cables further from the base of the tower. It could also be doubled in length by building the same from the other end. (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

I totally agree with Shaun. Here's what I wrote on Brother's Brick: Death Star Playset: (URL) better. Minifig scale with Luke, Leia, Vader, Obi-Wan, Han, Chewie, Stormies and Droids. I loved playing with that set as a kid. Then again, after the Lego (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

I’d suggest that instead of yet another minifig-based set (which you can do any time you want), go for something that you otherwise might not do. The first thing that springs to mind is a sculpture of Darth Vader and Luke dueling with lightsabers, (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Long Span Suspension Bridge?

(...) Yeah, after I built this I realized that I had the technic pins at the top too far apart and should move them each in slightly to form a triangle. Right now the track and track bed are supporting most of the load I think. I pulled out my old (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

(...) The mini-fig scale version of the cantina including the sliding front door, droid detector, bar, stage, and booth tables. Then include the minifigs for the band, pilots, thieves, and bounty hunters that inhabit it. (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Brick events in 2008?

(...) And there's Brick Bash, though it's a regional event. It's a public exhibition, as opposed to an AFOL convention. Anyhow, this year (our fourth year) it's Saturday, March 29, in Ann Arbor, Michigan. More info soon. (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

(...) A lifesize lightsaber hilt. (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Sondaggio su comunità italiana

Fatto, anche io ho compilato il questionario. Ciao Luca Delcarro "Marco Chiappa" <chmar@nospam-chmar.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:Jv3Ly5.LIE@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Brick show 2008

(...) I'd be interested to hear more about this. I assume they plan on doing the First LEGO Leauge challenge. Anything else? Steve (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.events)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact