  *556445 (-10)
  Re: milestone 400 con domanda

(...) prova con (URL) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it)

  Re: No surface main to Spain?

(...) Very doubtful. I once did a trade with someone in the UK, sending him ~$20 worth of action figures (box about the size of a six-stud tub, but not a lot of weight). UPS only offered Worldwide Expedited, with a $30 pricetag attached. USPS (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shipping, FTX)

  Re: No surface main to Spain?

(...) You didn't miss anything but the weight limit. First class is _still_ available for shipment to Spain (you can find it if you click on the "Rate charts and complete information for Spain" link and scroll down towards the bottom), but it maxes (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: No surface main to Spain?

(...) From what I understand, yes, international 'surface' shipping has been removed as an option from the USPS. Only what would have been 'air' shipping is offered AFAIK. I guess they assumed that taking away ground would not be a huge problem due (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shipping, FTX)

  No surface main to Spain?

I received a BL order from someone in Spain. Packed up and ready to go, the package weighs 9 pounds. (URL) "surface" or "economy" options. Based on these prices, shipping is 40% more than the items I sold! Am I missing something or did the USPS (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: How to tell the difference between Light & Sound sirens?

(...) Space is always white, town is always black. -- Jan-Albert van Ree (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space)

  Re: Ancora il NG non funziona?

Se riesci a leggere questo messaggio, NON confermo quello che hai detto, anch'io uso il news reader. Ciao Luca Delcarro "Giuliano" <bgiuliano@mclink.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:Jt1vG4.Kxs@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Digicomp II

(...) Well, I finally got the video put together, with some narration to explain a little bit of what's going on. I wish I could put it on YouTube a bit bigger (it's all 640x480, but YouTube seems to compress it down). (URL) sorry about the (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: "American" 4-4-0 Wood Burning Steam Engine Custom Sets

Thank you to all who expressed interest in my locomotives They've all been sold now, but if you were interested in one I plan to make one final limited production run sometime in the foreseeable future. Any further locomotives after this future (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Ancora il NG non funziona?

Sto scrivendo dal sito Web di Lugnet. A quanto pare non riesco ad inserire i messaggi con il news reader. Mi confermate? saluti a tutti GIuliano (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

Skipped 7 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.test, lugnet.off-topic.test.foo (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact