  *555891 (-10)
  Re: AZOTH - close combat mech

Hello! Clean and neat design! I see you also rebuilt the legs and feet. Maybe instead of a stand, you could create a lite mech bay to prop it up. Just a thought. Wow those are some jet boosters! Wonderful photography. I liked seeing the presentation (...) (17 years ago, 25-Nov-07, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Wither LPub?

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:JrvBzo.7tw@lugnet.com... (...) Wow! That sounds really awesome, I am looking forward to checking it out. Mike (17 years ago, 25-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Killough platform with power functions

Thanks for the videos and even more for the detailed and chear instructions! Coming up with this complex geartrain must have been quite tough ;o) Philo (17 years ago, 25-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  peeron inventory correction

271-1: Baby's cot and cabinet 3005 Brick 1x1 clear should be 2 not 1 (17 years ago, 25-Nov-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Looking for VisionCenter Examples

I will be developing a program that distills a real time image into a aesthetic number using frequency & spatial filtering, quantitative, morphology and pattern matching through the VisionCenter. My reference work will be to use known masterpieces (...) (17 years ago, 25-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: Black Falcon reverse image on torso?

(...) It appears that the 4th version also has an eye, whereas the older 3 don't. David (17 years ago, 25-Nov-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: RoboLab

(...) Thank you Elizabeth, I am moving towards using LabView with a patch to allow me to run my RCX robot. I am concentrating on RoboLab 2.5.4B and the RCX. (URL) I have a few questions: Are you suggesting I purchase ROBOLAB™ 2.9 upgrade from my (...) (17 years ago, 25-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Recluse Assault Mech

Hello, All I've been busy again! I decided to rebuild an old design...The Black Widow. However in the course of building, it quickly became apparent that I had a completely new design on my hands. I present to you , the Recluse (Tarantula probably (...) (17 years ago, 25-Nov-07, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Killough platform with power functions

(...) No - the mechanism with the differentials does precisely this conversion for you! As you say, there is one IR channel for each motor. I am controlling it using this: (URL) The joystick on the left (inspired by this one (URL) from Mark Bellis) (...) (17 years ago, 24-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Killough platform with power functions

(...) Looks like the tricky gear train handles a lot of it (URL) (17 years ago, 24-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact