  *555309 (-10)
  Re: 7021 skeleton ship attack

(...) TRU and IIRC, $80AU Spotted about 2 months ago and I saw it again about 3 weeks ago. Same store, just checking to see if it was on special yet. (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: canned goodness?

Cool, all we need now is 'sausage-in-a-can' and we'd be all set! Cheers Oliver Play Well! "Chris Magno" <magnochris@gmail.com> wrote in message news:JqMvtn.4zp@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  7021 skeleton ship attack

Has anyone seen this set in a B&M store? If so, which store and at what price? (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Previous step color scaling

And how can one create building instructions without access to a *nix machine (what is that anyway :-) and no cygwin components on a Windows PC? I am desperately looking for a way to create smooth building step images top view for a very large (...) (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: 8275 Bulldozer alternate fix

(...) Unfortunately I don't have another, but that sounds like it would be more comfortable to hold than the single remote. (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?

I agree! A really big Lego Technic model in the price range of $200 - $500 would be awesome. (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: 25% OFF EVERYTHING @ Troy's Surplus LEGO

(...) As expected, my 25% OFF sale generated a large number of orders (203 orders in a week!). The sale is now over. I am working on getting invoices for all of these orders out as quickly as possible. Please be patient. Troy (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: 8275 Bulldozer alternate fix

I also noticed that clutch gear was rubbing on the beam, but I found that the radial pattern wasn't as bad as the text side. I just pushed it a tiny bit away from the beam and it seems to be working fine. The only mod I've made so far was switching (...) (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8275 Bulldozer alternate fix

(...) I had something else I forgot to mention earlier: one of my 2L notched pins still had a considerable amount of flash that had to be cut off. The tolerances seem slightly off too, some of the longer studless beams take a lot of force to get the (...) (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Non-fluo trans orange?

(...) You're right. My mistake. -Orion (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

Skipped 5 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact