  *554191 (-5)
  Re: Waterborne offensive!

Smashing as always. Have you thought of making a depth charge rack? If I recall correctly the GI JOE version might have had one. I'm sure if you make it modular enough, the Swordfish can become a monitor variant with a Bofors gun. F (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Immagini dei set 2008

forti i postini con il logo classic space sulla maglia..... :-) Cris (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) Some precisions here: - NXT stall current is 2A but only for a short time: internal thermal protection will trip at a current much lower than that (exact value depends on temperature and overload duration). A practical value is about 1A - NXT (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  ARM Assembly Language Programming on NXT?

Hi, I just stumbled on this newsgroup/website while searching for kits for teaching Assembly Language programming to undergraduate students in Comp. Science in an interesting (interactive) manner. I'm primarily interested in the ARM instruction set. (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

  Re: Immagini dei set 2008

"samurai74" <baldi_nospam_@venus.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:JpJw1E.I9z@lugnet.com... (...) credo sia un motorino autoavvolgente, nel senso che tiri il filo e quando premi il bottone si riavvolge... non ci sono battery box o altro... :-( ciao (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact