  *554176 (-5)
  Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?

(...) This, of course, is great idea, but these days we come to except such things from Brian. I've got to believe that some simple modules could be priced very affordably, perhaps in the $15-$30 range. More complex ones, of course, could be priced (...) (17 years ago, 7-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Rutland Boxcar #104

(...) What is the "opening door design"? Are there some examples of the method being use? I did a search on LUGNET and came up empty. jt (17 years ago, 7-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: urgentissimo

vendute ... :-)))...))) "Gianluca Morelli" <poldoshop@yahoo.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:JpJyD3.9q1@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 7-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

  Re: Parts vs subparts for compound parts

(...) SNIP (...) For to solve the hold vote on this part, I think, that the current x322.dat should go into the s/ folder because this is not a PART that I can buy. So the file with the metal portion should be instead x322.dat and with the light (...) (17 years ago, 7-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Heddal Stavechurch

Ludo, Very impressive! I saw a bunch of stave churches last Augst when I was in Norway, and remember thinking that building one would be a great LEGO project! Medieval Norwegian architecture seems to have things in common with older Japanese (...) (17 years ago, 7-Oct-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact