  *554133 (-10)
  Rutland Boxcar #104

One of the positive sides of all the recent talk of 9v trains is that it got me building again. I don't usually post renders, but I liked the way this one turned out, and I don't (yet) have the pieces to build it. Here is my version of Rutland (...) (17 years ago, 6-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX) !

  2008 Technic Sets..

(URL) this is all that LEGO is releasing for 2008 I have to say that I am disappointed. (17 years ago, 6-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?

(...) I think we've gone very far beyond the "vote for some of these stock models" point of the original post, but as long as we've gone there... <grin>... I would love to see an "assembly line" style Technic series (each kit does something on it's (...) (17 years ago, 6-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?

(...) For me the new bulldozer marks a return to some studded building, which in my opinion is welcomed. So far there have been some good suggestions. What about some process line plant, that would manipulate a object on a conveyer and maybe put it (...) (17 years ago, 6-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  L(EGO)Draw part discrepancies

I have checked LEGO Universe Team parts ((URL) official or non-official parts when they exist, and noticed several differences. Could anyone who own some of these parts (I don't) check these differences and comment? (LUT version may not match real (...) (17 years ago, 6-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Power Functions presentation

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:JpHqA1.FM@lugnet.com... (...) Excellent. You saved me the trouble of tearing my PF set apart when it arrives! -Rob www.brickmodder.net www.lifelites.com (17 years ago, 6-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Mecha

(...) Thanks, Fradel. My goal was to make a mech with the mission profile of the Longbow, but have it be lighter and faster. Ironically, I do believe I had this slated as a 3058 mech. Thanks again, Jon (17 years ago, 6-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) As Ross mentioned, I was focused more on the "future" of trains, and if it's going to be done in LEGO, it looks like it will be done without conductive track. (...) Absolutely, but you could do better. Run a single loop off a single output, (...) (17 years ago, 6-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Power Functions presentation

I have updated my website with a presentation of the new Power Functions system, including: # Overview of Power Functions range # Description of working # Comparison with older 9V mini-motors # LDraw and LeoCAD part files (URL) motors comparison (...) (17 years ago, 6-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains) !!

  sconti

ciao a tutti sono stato ai magazzini Bossi di Saronno al padiglione dei giocattoli fanno sconti fino al 50% ,sui lego ho visto lo sconto del 20% c'è ancora un po di roba di tutti i generi però stamattina era letteralmente preso d'assalto, visto che (...) (17 years ago, 6-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact