  *381492 (-10)
  Re: THE OFFICIAL BRICKSWEST? 2003 ROLL CALL

Paul Thomas SCLTC (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  LEGO gaming at Gen Con?

Hi all, I'm wondering who's planning to go to Gen Con this summer in Indy and who's up for some LEGO gaming? More than that, I think it would be nifty to get an entire track of LEGO games going so that they could justify giving us a designated (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

(...) Bingo! I reached the bricktools/ of the frame-free: (URL) bytes At a glance, I missed how bricxcc toggles x08 in the command op to let command ops be repeated, but I'd now guess the bricxcc algorithm for framing standard RCX replies is: 1) (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Columbia

I put up another small tribute image on the sidebar. This isn't exactly something I looked forward to doing again. I haven't even deleted the picture of the Challenger crew from my site yet. Such a loss. [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: report dalla fiera di Norimberga

(...) In verità fabio non sò nulla di preciso per l'italia, per la germania dovrebbereo essere ( i technic grandi) disponibili a settembre. marco (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Want to Trade Airplanes?

I have: (URL) want: (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: report dalla fiera di Norimberga parte 2

Mi sono dimenticato : 11) star wars: ancora dei mini set , altri quattro, e un paio di set grandi, tra cui un bellisimo AT-AT ricco di particolari. 12) serie orient expedition: presentati altri quattro o cinque set, tra cui un bellissimo castello (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Columbia

"Tony Knaak" <tknaaker@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H9n11z.Jxt@lugnet.com... (...) May (...) This is how I woke up today, with a phone call. I can't believe this happened. I know there are so many risks to begin with but it doesn't make it any (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Columbia

It is haunting that the challenger discussion was just brought up in this group, now more disaster. I just witnessed the footage on television and I and humbled and saddened. My heart goes out to the families of the crew. May this remind us how the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Santa Fe Cars Sets 10022/10025

(...) You might be thinking about Reinhard Ben Beneke's brickshelf page: (URL) ?? Kecia (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact