  *380899 (-5)
  Re: Geekshelf is going to disappear soon

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H9IBtF.L51@lugnet.com... (...) poorly (...) Look, I'm just callin it like I see it. About a month after Geekshelf started up it was flooded with what is, in my opinion, "poorly drawn anime (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: Pre- Classic Space diversifies...

(...) OOOOOoooo. Pre Classic space figs, very cool Chris. How about a C-3PO gold color? then theres purple, sand green would be cool but theres only sand green legs so far. T. Deering (URL) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.6 Available

(...) Steven, I think it was a fair question, not a stupid one. Please *don't* shut up. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

I have this Idea, stick with me, The arm of my robot has a limit at the upper and lower extremes. I use The RCX and rotation sensors to keep the robot from breaking its own arm. Ocassionally, there is a skip, either the RCX or Sensor misses it (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Pre- Classic Space diversifies...

Hi, I posted before some Pre Classic space Figs before... Paul wanted to buy some :-) So we have pre classic space figs with classic era colors (URL) we went nuts. (URL) you looking for cute in space... (URL) view: (URL) used: White, Red, Yellow, (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact