  *380859 (-5)
  Many items discounted in my shop, thousands of pieces added

I just uploaded at least half the parts of 20 4107 tubs to my shop , and discounted quite a few parts that were there. (URL) soon as the 7825 TRU bucket is added to the inventory, I'm going to dump about half of the parts from 20 buckets to my shop (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Press Release: Announcing AuctionBrick

Announcing AuctionBrick - The dedicated LEGO® auction site! January 29, 2003 - I am proud to announce the launch of www.auctionbrick.com, a new web site dedicated only to the auction of Lego products. AuctionBrick seeks to set itself apart from (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction) !!

  Goodbye Geekshelf... A Marytr?

Hello All! From what it seems, Geekshelf is counting its days. Go to the Geekshelf home page and see why: (URL) is sad. However, I am curious if this is a good thing in some way. I have heard how BrickShelf and GeekShelf have been exceeding thier (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

(...) I was thinking that if TLC links these two devices closely....well let's say I think that while they share simular characteristics they are really very different. I would hope that the fate of Mindstorms and Sybotics lay on different roads. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Help! Does anyone know the set number to this minifig ?

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message (...) xxx...xxx Okay, nice to know - thanx ;-)) (...) xxx...xxx Sounds easy, I´l give it a try, Thanx again Best Brick Regards Hector - Lugnet #1674 "This message was transmitted on 100% (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact