  *380703 (-5)
  Re: Zoom in "View" mode?

I think you cannot. Drag the viewpane you want to "zoom" in to its maximum size. That's it I'm afraid... Jaco "Jake McKee" <sink@countersinkdg.com> schreef in bericht news:H9GMq9.64F@lugnet.com... (...) MLCAD? (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MOC: WWII Japanese Heavy Cruiser "Takao"

Mattias- Thanks so much for the feedback--I think selective compression plus the minifig scale meant that some details (for example, using triple TT instead of the real ship's quads) were in fact sacrificed. But I'm sure it would be very possible (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats)

  Re: My New Favorite Lego Element

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:H9EAwB.8Jr@lugnet.com... (...) snip (...) I have to agree to this one (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Dark green minifig, NBA

In set 3562, NBA figures, the Payton fig is in solid dark green color (like the Slytherin shield). Now that TLC has started using this color, might it be that we will be seeing more normal bricks in this cool color?!? By the way, the dark green legs (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: WWII Japanese Heavy Cruiser "Takao"

(...) Phew! That's a relief. I was afraid I'd just prattled on ceaselessly. :) I'm sorry the picture of yours that I liked so much and included was the last one on the Expo page, but those pictures had to go down there to encourage everyone to stick (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact