  *379764 (-20)
  Re: Swap-a-Bot Program.

"Rob Stehlik" <robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H972Ct.K4B@lugnet.com... (...) I'm NOT KIDDING, but last night, I had a dream that the Don Valey Parkway was a giant wheat feild with dirt paths in it, and there were all these other roads (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: s\2860s01.dat preview

(...) 0 ~Train Track 9V Left Point Tongue Conductor & Spring 0 Name: s\2860s01.dat 0 Author: Soete Ludo <ludo.soete@village.uunet.be> 0 Unofficial Sub-Part 0 BFC NOCERTIFY Steve (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Holden Ute construction update

(...) Excellent work Braith, and nice pics :^) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: s\2864s01.dat preview

(...) Just looking at the header: 0 ~Train Track 9V Right Point Command Rod Conductor Plate 0 Name: s\2864s01.dat 0 Author:Soete Ludo <ludo.soete@village.uunet.be> 0 Unofficial Element 0 BFC NOCERTIFY BTW, thanks for taking on the tracks. It will be (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  TennLUG???

Hey guys, Just wondering what happened to TennLUG. Being from Tennessee, I was wondering if there were any meetings to attend, to feed my LEGO craving. If the website is not being updated, maybe I could buy the domain and we could have meetings and (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Time is a fuse and it's burning

(...) Thanks for pointing this out Pat. I forget how quickly time slips by. It's still January 1999, right? ;-) (...) I have not heard anything back from Matt or Chris just yet. I know Matt mentioned last year that he and his wife would be expecting (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Holden Ute construction update

Man, you have to promote this to Lego, and hopefully they will accept the idea, I would love to see this come out as a Model team Lego theme for cars. I love this. Awesome! Of course, it's up to you whether you want to sell your idea. Colby. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: How are lugnet.loc.us... groups being used these days?

(...) Cool! Well you should say more, I know their has to more folks in Orlando. You could find and make some local frends... (...) Yes, yes! The Greater Florida LEGO Users Group (GFLUG) web site is (URL) and I would be glad to come over to the big (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: Building a three-foot bridge

(...) Well there's Wayne Hussey's bridge which was built out of znap (URL) it's a bit longer than you need, but I imagine it would've been impossible to use if it had a twisting problem. Maybe you could adapt his deck construction technique? Also I (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.znap)

  Re: colors question

Hi well did someone else then Orion read this post? Maybe someone else who can help me with those textures? It would be nice when someone write an answer =). Andreas "Cat666" <spen.money@gmx.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H94wFw.KuB@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: WTB - Minifig with green overalls

(...) Too bad the game didn't include gold-chromed construction hardhats, as pictured on the box cover. Wouldn't that have been cool? :) Steve (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New MOC: Helicopter Dauphin AS 365

(...) Wow! That's amazing Marc! I really like the fantail rotor - great work! (...) Can't wait to see the final model! ROSCO (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  ney lego users group in LA

I am creating a new Lego users group for people in northwestern louisiana If any one is interested in helping or joining Please email me at ejhow@earthlink.net basicly I need someone willing to host the website, ideas and members. I'm kinda new to (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.la.shv)

  Re: Minifig scale Bulldozer

(...) I have a question: Is the 16t idler gear driven directly from the micro motor? I don't think I've ever seen that done before! ROSCO (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New MOC: Helicopter Dauphin AS 365

Great work Marc! I am very impressed with both the look and the mechanics of your helicopter. I would love to see the mechanics of the fantail rotor up close. I looked at the pictures on your site and I think I understand how it works. I'm not sure (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  new lego users group LA

I am creating a new Lego users group for people in northwestern louisiana If any one is interested in helping or joining Please email me at ejhow@earthlink.net basicly I need someone willing to host the website, ideas and members. I'm kinda new to (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.la)

  new lego users group in LA

I am creating a new Lego users group for people in northwestern louisiana If any one is interested in helping or joining Please email me at ejhow@earthlink.net basicly I need someone willing to host the website, ideas and members. I'm kinda new to (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us)

  Re: Which items that are valid for discount in Europe?

(...) Please thank Jarid for us, Jake, for clarifying this 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Swap-a-Bot Program.

(...) No, but I have four robots in the works right now. So most of my motors are 'occupied'. I find I never seem to have enough... (...) Well, I just don't think its feasible. I doubt many people would want to give a chunk of their precious Lego to (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Some support for game project...

(...) I volenteer for it. I would also like to be a game leader or master or what ever. It'll be much better than IOM because frankly no one ( well atleast me ) like the IOM that much. I say no one cause the people just let it die. and also I think (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact