  *379404 (-5)
  Re: RIS2.0 Start-up: can it not start every time?!

If you have a problem, sometimes you can find an answer by searching through older posts. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  RIS2.0 Start-up: can it not start every time?!

Hi all, I've just installed RIS2.0 on Win2K and found that it very annoyingly starts up every time I log on. Is there a way to stop this from happening? Thanks, Andy (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Need some help Creating a Excel lego catalog !!

Hi All , i have been working on a detailed catalog off and on for about 3 years. i am missing some pictures of some sets (preferably a scan of front page of instructions) and information on others that i cannot seem to track down.. I am looking for (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  LDRAW Viewer for Pocket PC

Is anyone aware of the development of an LDRAW model/part viewer for the PocketPC? Or better yet, my wish list, a Pocket PC version of MLCAD. Seems like an easy port (but hey...I'm no programmer). -- Steven B. Combs, Publisher Bricks in my Pocket (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: colors question

hi wow. fast answer. =) where can i get his mail adress? well maybe he will find this post =) Andreas "Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H94IC4.B3o@lugnet.com... (...) color (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact