  *379311 (-5)
  Re: My modular castle creations

Mr. John Furman sir, That is very well thought out and nicely done. I am very impressed with your acheivement of what all of us have been thinking of. The only change I would like to see might be different knightly characters (think armor like in (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brickswest

I am still on the fence, as I will have a very pregnant wife. Several of the SCLTC guys will be there and a few will even be giving a presentation, although we will not be showing a train layout. I guess I have until the 1st to make up my mind. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport

(...) lol! Our family has a bulldog, and I just spotted the 'look' in your walker. (...) "poor lads?" They're Stormtroopers! They can handle it! And anyways the troops can use the winch as a zipline, with the the remaining troops on board as well as (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Luke Skywalker: Project LIGHTsaber

I finished Darth Vader tonight. He took me a bit longer to do. It seems he was unwilling to cooperate. (URL) click on Creations... One click shortcut to Creations page: (URL) Hendrix" <rhendrix.removebefo...g@cei.net> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Add me to NC Roll Call please.

Hi Craig. I am in Greeville, NC. Still a bit a a drive but maybe we can get to Raleigh in one car when the time comes. I will keep an eye out. -Nick ngoetz1@cox.net Please note my email address becuase I cannot get the one in LUGNET fixed. (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact