  *378941 (-10)
  Re: Motorized control of the 5120 polarity switch

(...) I beleived that too Tobbe - I expected lots of information on how to control a polarity switch like there is to control a pneumatic switch. I spent several hours seaching .robotics, .technic, and even the web and found nothing - only switches (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Which 1x4x3 is better for skyscrapers: clear or transparent?

Blue panels are far superior in appearance, but be sure to not use blue bricks for your walls. Here's an example of blue panels in a skyscraper I did a while back. (URL) this helps with your choice of aesthetics! - Thomas Michon www.scltc.org (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: K

(...) Very nice. I've always been a fan of your "series" (the N is my favorite) but just recently got to be able to post, so... Anyway, I like the wheel-and-binocs combo, works very well despite the difference in curvature. (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Images from SCLTC's Latest Shows!

Pictures of our club's latest shows at Knott's Berry Farm and the San Diego Model Railroad Museum can be found on our redone Gallery section of our website. www.scltc.org/pages/...events.asp To read about our shows, go here: (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc) !!

  Re: FOTW? No...this is the Find of my Life.....

Hi folks. Here's the full scoop...very likely a non-reproucable event. I found them at Sam's Club (in PERFECT condition), unmarked and unsigned...probably a return...and obviously considered a seasonal item based on the markdown. Happy hunting to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Some Ideas

(...) SMART (the Seattle-area Mindstorms club) has a list of robot challenges that you could look through. These are merely starting points, you'll have to come up with rules, and so on yourself, but it's a good place to look for ideas. (URL) David (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A newly discovered part that may be useful to trainheads, et al

"Tom Reed" <tdreed@NOSPAMtxcyber.com> wrote in message news:H91G0p.ACL@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) I bought one of those (for $1) just to see if it had any parts worth buying. I had written it off because of the pins - I may have to see (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  My "Ultimate Collectors" interview: Thursday, January 30th!

Hey all, The date is set. A local film crew will be coming to my apartment to interview me and my collection. I'm EXCITED! I'll wear my Lugnet t-shirt, of course. I'll give you all the details at the meet in February. Hopefully by then I'll know (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: A newly discovered part that may be useful to trainheads, et al

(...) Hi Ray, That's not a bad idea! I ended up with about 20 of those after the clearance sales. I was thinking that there should be a good way to use them. I may have to try your method and see what I can do. Thanks for passing it on... Tom (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Dream 'bout Science kits

Wow.. I dreamed last night that I saw in STORES those Science kits or sets from LEGO and NASA ! They were wonderfull and great ! ISS, space shuttle... The ISS was about 1 meter long ! I'm VERY curious about them !!! Mike (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact