  *378540 (-20)
  FOTD: 4730 for $20!

Hi all, At my folks' local WalMart (Knoxville, IA) today - they were having a "lunch hour special" in the toy dept. Everything that was clearance marked was half off it's tag price. So I grabbed a cart and rushed over. :-) I managed to snag a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Two new creations, MP-2 Visage II and the Long Range Mecha Transport Vehicle (LRMTV)

In lugnet.build.mecha, Geordan Hankinson writes: <snip> (...) floor me. My faves about this one: Those big damn tan weapons, and the use of minifig legs for knee joints. Great uniqueness. I wonder - how sturdy are they? I really need to get myself (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: anybody seen this? wow!

Yeah, I saw this when it was first moderated. Really awesome. The pics almost look better in thumbnail form. Shame - I'd love to see some up close detail on that model. -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Screamin Mimi HoverBike w/ sidecar

That's hilarious. I love the sidecar, and like Joel said, the speedometer is a great touch. I think my favorite thing about this bike is the technic ball on the nose. That just looks sweet. And Pearl is a cool fig too! -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  New WTC design prototype

All: A lot of you have already seen my World Trade Center, which has sadly been disassembled. I'd always been fascinated with the design of the plaza and the buildings, and I've decided to give it another try. I posted some pictures on brickshelf of (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Two new creations, MP-2 Visage II and the Long Range Mecha Transport Vehicle (LRMTV)

Nice. I think the features were well worth the two-month wait. The color scheme is very nice, all the right ones in the right places. Take care Soren (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Space.

"Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message news:H8xEC0.GMn@lugnet.com... (...) I love it Chris. Got one in 1280 x 1024 for a background? -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mini Naboo & Mini Droid Starighters with Instructions!

Ummm... Link??? 8^) Jason Krish (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Name for part 42607 ?

Would anyone like to hazard a guess as to the correct name for a new (apaprently) part I just discovered ? Part: 42607 It appears to be a wing, 12 x 6, with approx a 1 x 4 (long wise) notch on the two outer edges (so its only 4-wide at the outer (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Space.

Browsing through stock photos + slow day = (URL) small set for a minifig... one awkward kneeless leap for minifig-kind. Yeah yeah, it's low tech, but it made me chuckle while doing it. Great to see space. taking the lead in posts and being the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Indianapolis Star article on IndyLUG

The article was in the Saturday, January 18th edition. The online version is at: (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Wenn Lugnet.loc.de unerreichbar wäre....

(...) Wenn Lugnet.loc.de weiterhin unerreichbar wäre, dann dürfte diese Nachricht für niemenden lesbar werden. DIES IST EIN TEST! Lugnet stellte sich vorhin irgendwie tot. Gruß Ben (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Tha Vessy in Ldraw.

(...) that has not been accepted yet over at Ldraw: (URL) forget to dl the primitives too! cheers! Jk (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Screamin Mimi HoverBike w/ sidecar

(...) I really enjoy how you mounted the offset speedometer! cheers! Jk (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Tha Vessy in Ldraw.

heya! finally got around to doing this one, so here it is! (URL) files: preview image: (URL) subfiles. all of these represent moving bits on the model. inspect these if you want to see how it was built. (URL) is the main file for rendering: (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

  Re: Screamin Mimi HoverBike w/ sidecar

(...) Nice. I like your choice of parts. Best DaveG (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Update to my site - some new MOCs.

"Andrew Summersgill" <ajs@nospamblahblahblah.co.uk> wrote in message news:H8s5C5.BH1@lugnet.com... (...) Way cool designs. Do you plan on publishing the dat files? -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Over 300 Island_Oasis Lego Auction Listings

A MASSIVE 300 Lego auctions have just been listed!! Auctions such as 100 Minifig Auctions. All types of figs, lots of Rare ones including the Hoth Rebel from Star Wars!! Also we 100 Special Part Auctions. Some of these listings will be Castle parts (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: lsynthcp community development project setup on sourceforge

(...) One last question; I am curious as to why you didn't include LP3AO as a "Power Tool?" This is another one of those no-brainers (creating a GUI for a command line program). Was it due to the timeline of your text? Steven (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Sorry Re: MISB 12V motors 7865

I'm terribly sorry for this post! Didn't know this was a violation of Term of Use. Please forgive me. JB (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.database (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact