 Marketplace / Auctions / 9742
9741  |  9743
Subject:
Over 300 Island_Oasis Lego Auction Listings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 18:12:35 GMT

A MASSIVE 300 Lego auctions have just been listed!! Auctions such as 100
Minifig Auctions. All types of figs, lots of Rare ones including the Hoth
Rebel from Star Wars!! Also we 100 Special Part Auctions. Some of these
listings will be Castle parts of all types, Train Parts (many Rare) of all
types, Car Parts of all types, Slopes of all types, along with TONS More
great auctions. On top of all that we have another 50 Original Instruction &
Baseplate Auctions. Lot of really cool Raised Baseplates and Rare
Instruction Books. Finally, yes Finally we listed another 50 Brand New Lego
Auctions all from the Star Wars Theme. One of these auctions will include 82
Stormtrooper Minifigs at just $3.25 Each!!!!

To see all of our Lego auctions click the link below:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=island_oasis&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Also bookmark our website to keep track of all our weekly Lego auctions!

http://www.islandoasisauctions.com