  *378524 (-5)
  Re: Screamin Mimi HoverBike w/ sidecar

(...) Nice. I like your choice of parts. Best DaveG (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Update to my site - some new MOCs.

"Andrew Summersgill" <ajs@nospamblahblahblah.co.uk> wrote in message news:H8s5C5.BH1@lugnet.com... (...) Way cool designs. Do you plan on publishing the dat files? -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Over 300 Island_Oasis Lego Auction Listings

A MASSIVE 300 Lego auctions have just been listed!! Auctions such as 100 Minifig Auctions. All types of figs, lots of Rare ones including the Hoth Rebel from Star Wars!! Also we 100 Special Part Auctions. Some of these listings will be Castle parts (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: lsynthcp community development project setup on sourceforge

(...) One last question; I am curious as to why you didn't include LP3AO as a "Power Tool?" This is another one of those no-brainers (creating a GUI for a command line program). Was it due to the timeline of your text? Steven (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Sorry Re: MISB 12V motors 7865

I'm terribly sorry for this post! Didn't know this was a violation of Term of Use. Please forgive me. JB (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact