  *378509 (-5)
  Re: The Lil' Critter and other assorted choo-choo goodies

Veyr nice! The detailing is ver good, much better, I must say, than on your first engine. Captures the spirit of the prototype, if not the exact details. -Stefan- (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: B&O V-2 Hudson Steam Engine

I have updated www.lgauge.com with 12 more pics of the V-2. Some more detail shots of the bottom and several pics of it on a curve, showing the cab overhang and how the drivers stay on the rails. (...) snip (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GENTLEMEN!!!

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:H8qpws.9t7@lugnet.com... (...) Jon you always amaze me. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Sensor Sampling; Progress?

So far, I have reconfigured a copy of BrickOS in the following way: 1) Adjusted the clock_handler to improve the accuracy of the sys_time variable. Now running at very close (if not right on) 1 msec per tick. 2) Allowed the FRC (Free-Running (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: if I'm late.

(...) WHAT a Glorious day. for the first time in a while I've had more then 4 hours sleep in a row. I can leisurely make my way to another RTLToronto event. (sigh) :) Chris (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact