  *378152 (-5)
  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego Resurrected

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H8q6pH.Hp1@lugnet.com... (...) Uh.. WOW!!! That was impressing creations! I'm not into the space craft creating myself, but I like the Sci-fi movies. In LEGO i mostly like technical stuff (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Show

(...) I was thinking about how the show is going to operate. . .really, there isn't room for more than two (maybe three) operators in the center of the layout, and the tables are big enough and the noise level high enough that those people won't be (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Opening Up a Can of Worms...

(...) Okay, that's two for "not the last weekend in March". I'm still trying to arrange something for early March. The last weekend is definitely out. I'll look at the first 3 weekends (1st, 8th, & 15th). Plan for that, I'm sure it's a good (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Oct-Mar Legofest Any interest?

I'm definitely interested. I should be able to lend my support, although it's hard to say what I'll be doing that far off. Have you announced the event at the Brickish site? Craig. (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk.en)

  Re: Proposed solution for Building Instruction scale issue

-sc... I figured there was something technically stopping you, I wonder if a quick prescan of the sub model that reveals no rot steps could lead to a differnt render path etc... but that's a different topic. Back to the scaling. BTW I am thinking of (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact