  *377752 (-10)
  Re: Coolest LEGO Experience?

I don't know that I can pick out a single "coolest" experience, but here's a sample. I've had tons of fun at various fests around the country. Meeting a bunch of people who thought I was in my 20's or 30's (when I was actually 17) at Mindfest in (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Lego Creator Deluxe Game at Target...

(...) FYI this game is on clearance at Target. Right now it is 50% off at my local Target (La Mesa, CA) - but they still have most of the stuff 30% off there for some reason... Did we ever figure out if this is the only place to get the fig with the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Classic Windows: How many versions? Please respond!

(...) *sigh* Like I said in another post in this thread: That's from a manufacturer's point of view, it has absolutely no practical use at all for the builder. On the contrary, it just makes unnecessarly complicated and confusing. But thanks for the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Suggestion on parts 3008p01 and 3008p02

(...) Me too, that's why I suggested it. :o) (...) That's perfectly ok with me. /Tore (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Interesting BrickOS Timing Results

Joe, That's definitely an improvement! So, that would be a 250 Hz sample rate for any given sensor. I just tried a modification similar to yours that did all 4 conversions every OCRA/B interrupt (or 1 KHz sample rate) and got: IDLE: 82 2ROT: 77 (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Coolest LEGO Experience?

(...) Wow, I'm flattered. I remember meeting Todd at Mindfest99 at MIT. Made a fool of myself :) It was fun playing around with the 2 wheeled wire control car later that weekend... Still waiting for that monorail/asteroid... --Bram Bram Lambrecht (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: UniBots! Buy yours today!

"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:H8qpG5.8Ju@lugnet.com... (...) idea. (...) conjure (...) Considering how I *still* haven't made a hoverbike maybe I should make a unibot that rides a hovercycle. Now that would be odd. [ j o (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  BricksWest in Lego mag. insert and postcard

Hey all, just got the newest Lego Club mag. It had an insert about Lego Club weekend at LLCA the same weekend as BW. Also had a coupon to get "Lego Club Items" like a free button that will get you 10% off merchandise and a free 3-D Lego Racers cup. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

Some comment about L-Synth: -I Really like the rubber bands\treads\chain feature. This is insanely useful. -I'm not so wild about the flex axle/ribbed hose implementation. Is there any way to specify the amount of ribs or the length of the axle and (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Family Huddle Jan 23rd at LLCA

Got a postcard today from LL telling about the next event they are having. This one actually looks cool... "Spend a day at the park with celebrities and favorite NFL players from past and present. Take part in building a huge replica of the Vince (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact