  *377677 (-20)
  Re: More K-Mart stores to close

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message news:H8qAux.9F9@lugnet.com... (...) with (...) It may not be done yet even after this round. The number of stores that I was told were expected to close was more in the neighborhood of 600+. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LUCNY@GATS in Syracuse this past weekend

Snip (...) switchyard until it required 4 people to set it up and I still think it should have been bigger! I'm glad to hear it's not only us with that problem... Beautiful layout!! Robert Powell SCLTC (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LDDP Feature Request

(...) I have the latest version, Ctrl-Ins works, but is so slow to react for some strange reason. Most of the times, the selection won't get to the clipboard. :( But it always does with Ctrl-C. /Tore (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

Larry, When I came home from work, I downloaded what I had uploaded this morning, and ran into the same problems everyone else ran into. I re-uploaded it (making sure I was in binary mode). I then brought it down via the www and it worked. Have you (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

(URL) back baby! More on the way soon. Tell me what you think. [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store - (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !!

  Re: More K-Mart stores to close

(...) You are right about that Kmart, I used to like Kmart until we moved near that one, no only was it horribly kept up, but the employees were almost universally rude, stupid or both. I am sad to see it go away, but didn't spend much money there (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego Resurrected

Hey, you finally finished! Rock on... And the 2 contest pages are giving php errors. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  My first custom train kit now available

The first production model of the Shell™ Tanker Waggon is now available at my Bricklink shop... (URL) very basic kit-36 pieces (sticker sheet included) -Harvey (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Land mine robot

(...) Or make your own. "Passive" sensors have a 5V constant current, and the raw value is the resistance, scaled so infinite resistance is 1023. "Active" sensors can draw more power, but I don't know anything about them. (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Fleebnorks and Piggies

I think you might soon be hearing from Mark that ONLY trans neon green scorps w/ dish are Fleebnorks. The rest are cheep imitations. Or maybe changelings? Right Mark? Story was pretty funny though :-D. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Interesting BrickOS Timing Results

(...) The delay was added a long time ago after a bit of discussion on this newsgroup/list. A search through old newsgroup posts will turn up a brief series of three posts with subject "Rom sensor read routine" from Apr/May 1999. The explanation (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: MPD files in MPD files?

(...) I just switched because I don't use anything that *requires* MPD, and I thought it was being "phased in" as the new standard... ROSCO (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Train 4 Trainyard...

(...) It doesn't matter to me... this is a "rough" layout on my "mod": (URL) sure you can squeeze a switch there...and a "impromptu rail yard also" I'm not at all fussy. Ben (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  More Syracuse GATS show pics are online

Ed McGlynn posted some pics at Brickshelf of LUCNY's recent GATS show. Note that the images are a bit large and may take time to download --> (URL) galleries that have just made it through moderation are here --> (URL) while Wayne Sardullo did not (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  Re: MPD files in MPD files?

Rosco, Why LDR instead of MPD? For reuse? I want to use MPD because it is very lsynth synthesis friendly. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LUCNY@GATS in Syracuse this past weekend

(...) I want to point out for the record that Kevin made me aware of his intent when we were talking about show prep stuff, (I think we were chatting on BL) and I encouraged him to go ahead. I thought I gave him the names of the people that did the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LUCNY@GATS in Syracuse this past weekend

(...) Kevin ,like i said in other post I didn't think it was worth copying.... but to each his own:-)I'll send you some windows with the police stickers on it so it looks right:-) Chris (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LUCNY@GATS in Syracuse this past weekend

...forgot to add to previous post: I had intended to properly acknowledge my effort at copying other's designs for the benefit of a public layout. These recent show pictures got through moderation faster than I had expected and I did not have the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

(...) Did you download it to a machine that had never had any of the SW (or your development environment) on it to confirm that it works? Maybe there's a development environment dependency you're not aware of? (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LUCNY@GATS in Syracuse this past weekend

(...) Yep it has three sides so it can face inside of our downtown and have a good side facing the crowd. (...) Cool Kevin...I had no idea anyone liked any of my buildings enough to make a copy...I was just surprised to think it's worth doing...as (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact