  *377564 (-10)
  Re: Hoverbikes Obsidian Vespa and Piebald

"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:H8MKwI.1tn@lugnet.com... (...) Thank you. Here in gloom county sunlight is hard to predict. (...) Eric gets all the credit. He was over and built it from our small amount of parts. (...) My (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

(...) (URL) where does the setup program put things? When I ran it it flashed a DOS window for a split second, then went away. Don PS. Any chance you'll release the source code to the command line portion, lsynthcp? That sounds like it might be (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: MOC: German WWII halftrack and armoured car

(...) Of course you'll get a good run for your money from me when talking about historical imagery and selective vision; I'm a professional historian, after all. ;) But why sticking the minifigs in tanks--that's an interesting philosophical (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Mechastruct Contest Winners

Hi Tony, It's not recognised by Mozilla-based browsers either (I'm using a UNIX system so IE really isn't an option). I guess you used an IE6 specific feature? It's really frustrating that you can't see the site :( -Anne (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Mechastruct Contest Winners

I believe the style sheet function is not reconized by IE 5. I use a stylesheet format that has an overflow scrollbox. I will probably never use it again because many other people have mentioned it as well. Oh well you live and you learn, right! out (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: oops

(...) Bruce (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Train 4 Trainyard...

(...) Calum needed an extra, We have an open lot above the dam, and I believe Ben's modules were not quite to spec either. Here is a listing of the mods needed and to be supplied. Derek requires 02 Full modules Jeff E requires 02 Full modules, 2 (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train 4 Trainyard...

(...) Then what I'll do is have a switch after the outside curve in SE corner, going on to my spare module (which I'll landscape et al), and set up the train yard/switches, which will proceed onto Matthias' modules... So the spare module will be (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Interesting BrickOS Timing Results

(...) This would be my favourites. If one builds a fast moving robot, main concern will be how fast the robot reacts to light sensor changes or how small the structures could be that the light sensor will "see". If one builds a thinking robot, for (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Train 4 Trainyard...

(...) Since Matthias' modules aren't quite standard we'll use yours first, then fill in with Matthias' as needed. Matthias' need to be propped up by an inch to be level with standard modules. Derek (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact