  *377406 (-5)
  LUCNY@GATS in Syracuse this past weekend

LUCNY held it's first public display at the Syracuse Oncenter Convention Center in Syracuse, NY this past weekend, January 11th and 12th. The show was the first time GATS had stopped in Syracuse, and we took advantage of the great location to get (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Mata Nui - the on-line game

"Tine Andersen" <tine.andersen@post3.tele.dk> wrote in message news:H8o18r.Ksy@lugnet.com... (...) I might be able to dig mine up. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Train 4 Trainyard...

I kinda thought we'd put on new trains by setting them at the top of the ramp and letting them zip down on their own. It's called *rolling* stock, right? :D By all means, add a rail yard if you have the time and energy. Right now, I *think* Jeff VW (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: System Defense Boat "Sulu"

Keith, Ah so cool. I love these large ships. Good pictures, but I want details, how big in length, what is the width, how long did it take to build, what type of sets did you use to find your pieces. Thanks! Devin Holmes devin@gingerloop.com (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mall Show Security

(...) Our mall display was also at a similar mall (though it does get a bit more teen traffic than South Hills). Of course we were also inside a lockable store... One thing that became quickly apparent was that security is pretty friendly to people (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact