  *376878 (-5)
  Re: Moonbase Module - "Purplestar" Interstellar Internet Connections

looks good to me more pics would be nice tho :-D -paul (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LoTR: The Two "Towels"

(...) But it's only five antagonists, and they are sort of blind due to the color process which separates them from the real world so they really only have eyes for nabbing Frodo on the ground. While Aragorn is on home ground, has a big sword and a (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Raves for Lego Basketball

(...) Came home from work today and immediately hit the court. I videotaped my passing drills and have a short clip that shows two passes being completed. I've rendered it in both MPEG (1.4 mb) and RealVideo (700 kb) formats. The direct links are (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.reviews)

  Re: 50% off HP/SW/RC Lego at Argos

Huw Millington <hmillington@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:H8IG75.BAz@lugnet.com... (...) :-) (...) As was I. Unfortunately my local store has been out of stock of Dumbledores Office since before Christmas, Now they are out of everything, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LoTR: The Two "Towels"

(...) *if implied that the protagonist fights nine enemies at once* Sorry to say, but how fictitious can it get? One person to fend off against nine opponents single handedly, and still miraculously emerge prevalent? Sounds deftly similar to the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact